Friday, May 22, 2009

Concepts submission finished

I can't believe it's finally finished! I have never before spent so much time in front of a computer! I was really keen to complete this degree, but I'm finding my life is passing me by whilst I sit here hour after hour. This is incredibly unhealthy! Not that this submission is complete and has been submitted, I'll stay away from the computer for a day or two! Think I'll change direction and study phys ed or something!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fi,

    thank god that assignment is over. What seemed like a few simple pages turned into a research nightmare around the web. Your blog looks great BTW. I think I've finished mine. Please have a look if you have a minute.
    http://mynet112009.wordpress.com/

    Are you doing Net12?

    Regards
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I'll be handing in learning log and self assessment tonight, and then, IT'S DONE!

    Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fi,
    I'm glad that assignment is over too! I submitted my learning log and self assessment yesterday so its all over. I'm looking forward to doing NED11 and NET12 next, are you doing them too?
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Followers