Monday, March 9, 2009

One week down

I can't believe one week has passed since this study period began. I was really keeping up with it for the first couple of days, then I was offline for a day and a half and I seem to have lost momentum since then. Mind you, it was a long weekend and Moomba was beconing. Now it's back to work. Have read all the blogs, now I need to set up 'Google Docs' so that we can all post our blog addresses in one spot (thanks Peter for the advice - now I just have to figure out how to do it!).

Also need to get through the rest of the modules, although I think I'm not actually behind at this stage. More on that as the night progresses!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I feel a little behind as well - as my only real time to study is after work - only to find hundreds of new unread posts!

    It's a daunting task in itself just to read all the posts, and to find a discussion that you can participate in (and offer a proper contribution).

    Calendar says we should still be on Module 1 tasks this week, so I'd say that we're both on track anyhow!

    ReplyDelete

Followers