Monday, April 20, 2009

Back Again

It's been a bit busy lately - school holidays, work, study...have had another assignment due last week so have not been around much for NET11. Back to it! I had a bit of fun playing around with the 'So, you want to make a Web Page!' tutorial. My other unit (NED11) involves webdesign, so this tutorial was really useful. It's just so amazing to think that by typing out the right words and symbols you can create a web page....just like that...pretty cool.

Anyway, here is my slightly modified version of the tutorial experiment......I only wanted one door, so I'll have to work out how to stop the image from repeating.....will look into that.

So that is a very small version - just to get a 'big picture' view. Here is a little more detail.


I'm having trouble getting decent screen shots - they look good when I get them ready but lose quality when they post here. Must try to figure this one out too. Still, I'm really rapt in what I'm learning....the world wide web is soooooo BIG and there is so much to learn, and I'm loving it.

Well, onto the next task.....back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers